The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: How Leftists Keep Blacks And Women In Line

Started by Romero, October 14, 2012, 04:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Twitter? That's not a proper representation. We can find lots of nasty stuff from the right as well.

What progressive policies?

cc

"What progressive policies?"

That is an oxymoron. Blacks and women must conform.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

^ lol, play with my posts again and I'll bite your bum ........ gently of course

OK, if you insist - medium hard

cc

May I suggest, it ain't just a whitey thing. I encounter fatal non-progressiveophobia  in all flavors

cc

... although I will admit it looks worse on whitey

As you know I encounter the wimpy pale wishywashies all the time

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Twitter? That's not a proper representation. We can find lots of nasty stuff from the right as well.

What progressive policies?

Stacy Dash appeated on Piers Morgan's program due to this BS. You're right, a rich white male celebutard would be subject to the same abuse for Tweeting "vote Obama". :roll:

So you don't know what these progressive policies even are. That's what I thought.

cc

Romero

Citizens have the right to criticize politicians and call for their resignation.

Your interest in politics may be new but it actually happens all the time. Democracy is not fascism.

Romero

The hilarity is you completely forgetting how democracy works. As if this is the first time a politician has been criticized and asked to resign. As if citizens should just shut up because you've decided that you don't like them.

Romero

Ambrose has the right to her opinion. Citizens don't? You've never had a problem with politicians being criticized and asked to resign before. Why now and only with this one issue? Just because you don't like the people doing it? You must know that there would be pro-choice conservatives and libertarians who are also unhappy with the MP.

You can't seriously believe that citizens should never criticize politicians.

Romero

MP's, including conservative MP's, demand resignations all the time.

Welcome to Canada.

EU

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"May I suggest, it ain't just a whitey thing. I encounter fatal non-progressiveophobia  in all flavors

Nah, it's a whitey thang Tarte.

Everything is a "whitey" thang for you...was a matter?...get called names as a skinny lil kid carrying that mountain of homework?

GORDY GAMBINO

bet she drives like a squint eyed fucken bitch
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

EU

GORDY GAMBINO

my point is cunt

[size=200]BET SHE DRIVES LIKE A SQUINT EYED BITCH[/size]
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE